Chicago Cubs vs. Colorado Rockies
When: Tuesday October 2, 2018 at 7:05 p.m.
Where: Wrigley Field
Posted Parking Restrictions at the direction of the Chicago Police Department
- Addison from Clark to Racine (south side) 2:00 p.m. to Midnight
- Addison from Fremont to Wilton (both sides) 4:00 p.m. to Midnight
- Clark from Newport to Cornelia (both sides) 5:00 p.m. to Midnight
- Residential Permit Parking will be in effect. Vehicles parked in violation of the Residential Permit Parking regulations are subject to ticket.
- Priority Towing will take place in all special areas designated as No Parking
- Vehicles parking in violation of parking regulations resulting in a public hazard, such as Bus Stops No Parking/Tow Zones, crosswalks, driveways, alleys, etc. will be strictly enforced and are subject to Ticket & Tow.
- Residents are encouraged to contact the Night Game Hotline (1-866-427-3869) to report quality of life issues requiring POLICE ATTENTION.
- Please call 911 in cases of emergency.
- General complaints regarding the game should be directed to the Chicago Cubs at 773-404-CUBS or via email email@example.com.
- “Hospitality Teams” an independent third party hired by the Chicago Cubs will be throughout the neighborhood. The team aims to provide a visible presence in the community.
- TAILGAITING AND ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION ON THE PUBLIC WAY ARE PROHIBITED AND WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- LOITERING WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ON ANY STREETS SURROUNDING WRIGLEY FIELD INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO; CLARK, ADDISON, WAVELAND AND SHEFFIELD.