- Annual City Sticker & Parking Permit
- Guest Permit Passes
- Disabled Parking
- Residential Permit Parking
- Map of Parking Zones
- Cubs Night Game Parking
- Moving Day “No Parking Signs”
- Residential Truck Permit
- Street Cleaning Schedule
Residential Parking Guest Permits
One-Day Residential Parking Guest Permits (which are valid for 24 hours from the time of posting) are available to 44th Ward residents with a valid customer code. Permits are printed on demand and can be purchased in sheets of 15 for $8.00 (limit 45 guest permits per living unit every 30 days- no exceptions). Guest permits can be purchased at the 44th Ward Service Office at 3223 N. Sheffield Ave.
To obtain a customer code please email a copy of your valid drivers license and proof of residency to EZBUY@cityofchicago.org.
- Photo ID and Valid Customer Code
- Proof of residency (current lease or current utility bill; a driver’s license with your current 44th Ward address is valid for both an ID and proof of residency)
- $8.00 (debit, credit, or in-state check) NO CASH
You can also purchase permits online from the City Clerk’s website. Please allow up to 14 days to receive your sticker and daily guest passes, if purchased.
Not sure what zone you’re in? See the map below or click here to look up your parking zone.