- Annual City Sticker & Parking Permit
- Guest Permit Passes
- Residential Disabled Parking Signs
- Residential Permit Parking
- Map of Parking Zones
- Cubs Game Day Parking
- Moving Day “No Parking Signs”
- Street Cleaning Schedule
- Central Lakeview Neighbors 2020 Parking Brochure
Residential Parking Guest Permits
New PINK 2021 Residential Parking Guest passes are now available. These can be used immediately and expire at the end of 2021.
_ _ _
One-Day Residential Parking Guest Permits (which are valid for 24 hours from the time of posting) are available to 44th Ward residents with a valid customer code. Permits are printed on demand and can be purchased in sheets of 15 for $8.00 (limit 45 guest permits (3 sheets) per living unit every 30 days – no exceptions). Guest permits can be purchased at the 44th Ward Service Office at 3223 N. Sheffield Ave.
To obtain a customer code please email a copy of your valid drivers license or state I.D. and proof of residency to EZBUY@cityofchicago.org.
- Photo ID and Valid Customer Code
- Proof of residency (current lease or current utility bill; a driver’s license with your current 44th Ward address is valid for both an ID and proof of residency)
- $8.00 per sheet of 15 passes (debit, credit, or in-state check) NO CASH
You can also purchase permits online from the City Clerk’s website. Please allow up to 14 days to receive your sticker and daily guest passes, if purchased.
Not sure what zone you’re in? See the map below or click here to look up your parking zone.
Proof of Residency
To establish current residency within a Residential Parking Zone, the purchaser must visit a City Clerk Office and present the following information at the time of purchase:
- Full Name
- Complete mailing address
- Any government issued ID such as a U.S. Passport, US Military ID, a valid Driver’s License, or State ID showing a home address within the residential zone
AND any of the following documents that include the same name and the updated and complete address:
- A current mortgage or lease;
- A bill for any of the following utilities or services:
- Property tax;
- Water, gas or electric;
- Landline phone (cell phone bill NOT accepted);
- Satellite or cable television;
- USPS Change of Address Confirmation.