Wrigley Field Related Parking Restriction Reminders:
- Addison (North Side) from Clark to Ashland: No Parking from 4:00 pm until 11:30 pm during all night games
- Eddy (North Side) from Racine East to the Brown Lot Entrance: No Parking two hours before until one hour after all baseball games.
- Clark from Waveland to Irving (East Side): No Parking two hours before until one hour after all baseball games
- Clark from Newport to Addison: No Parking two hours before until one hour after all weekend and night games
*Patterson (New this season) from Clark east to the alley: No Parking/Stopping/Standing Signs have been installed.
*Addison (new this season) from Clark (north side): to approximately 25 feet west of the alley- No Parking/Stopping/Standing Signs have been installed.
- Residential Permit Parking (Zone 383) will be strictly enforced. As an added neighborhood protection, Permit Parking Zone 383 from Belmont to Irving and Broadway to Ashland within the 44th Ward is a Tow Zone from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Vehicles parked in violation of Residential Permit Parking regulations are subject to ticket and/or tow beginning at 5:00 pm for all night games.
- Residential Parking Guest Passes are valid on night games and concerts. Guest Passes must be properly completed and displayed on the passenger side windshield no later than 5:00 pm.
- It is illegal for any person or organization, to offer for sale, expose for sale or acquire for the purpose of sale any residential parking permit or daily parking permit. This includes posting permits for sale on websites or offering permits in conjunction with event tickets. Violators are subject to a fine of up to $1500 and banned from purchasing residential daily parking permits. Please contact the 44th Ward Office if you see this.
- Vehicles in violation of parking regulations resulting in a public safety hazard, such as bus stops, no parking zones, crosswalks, driveways, alleys, etc. are subject to immediate ticket and tow.
- The Cubs Hotline is operated one hour before until two hours after all games and concerts only. To report night game parking violations and other quality of life issues, please call 1-866-427-3869 (1-866-4-CPD-TOW). Please call 911 for police emergencies.
- The Police and OEMC will again implement traffic “slowdowns” in order to regulate the amount of traffic coming into the area at the same time. Before and after the game, at the discretion of the Police and OEMC, Addison between Racine and Halsted, Clark between Newport and Grace may be closed to vehicular traffic as a public safety measure. While this may be inconvenient, public safety is of the utmost importance.
- Commercial trucks will not be allowed in a designated security perimeter bound by Halsted to Racine and Belmont to Irving Park, beginning three hours prior to any Wrigley Field event until one hour after the event.
- Expect heightened police presence and enhanced security measures throughout the Wrigley Field Area. Please have identification available for presentation to any law enforcement officer or traffic management agent upon request as it may be needed to access your home.
- Special Event Meter Pricing for metered spaces resumes on Monday, April 9th at all metered spaces between Belmont and Irving Park and Broadway and Southport. Parking rates are $4.00 per hour on every game and event date. Surge pricing will be active for a total of seven hours for scheduled games and events. In some cases, surge pricing will be enforced later than the meter’s regular end times. For example, if surge pricing begins at 5:00 pm, surge pricing rates will be in effect until 12:00 am even though the meter regularly ends collection at 10:00 pm. Additional information can be found at www.chicagometers.com.