Pedicab Staging Areas and Restricted Zones
Rideshare vehicles and pedicabs must utilize specific staging areas and drop-off/pick-up points outside the Restricted Zone as detailed on the below map.
Rideshare pick-ups and drop-offs will be limited to two locations:
- Irving Park, from Clark to Seminary
- Addison, from Halsted to Broadway
Pedicabs will have two staging locations:
- Clark and Cornelia
- Addison and Racine
On game and event dates, all truck traffic is prohibited 90 minutes before until 1 hour after all games and events.
Recap of the 2023 Annual Cubs Community
Residential Permit Parking (Zone 383) will be strictly enforced. As an added neighborhood protection, Permit Parking Zone 383 from Belmont to Irving and Broadway to Ashland within the 44th Ward is a Tow Zone from 5pm to 10pm. Vehicles parked in violation of Residential Permit Parking regulations are subject to ticket and/or tow beginning at 5pm for all night games.
· Residential Parking Guest Passes are valid on night games and must be properly completed and displayed on the passenger side windshield no later than 5pm.
· It is illegal for any person or organization, to offer for sale, expose for sale or acquire for the purpose of sale any residential parking permit or daily parking permit. In addition, it is illegal to purchase any daily parking permit from anyone other than City Clerk or an authorized agent of the Clerk. This includes posting permits for sale on websites or offering permits in conjunction with event tickets. Violators are subject to a fine of up to $1500 and the City Clerk has the authority to ban residents from purchasing residential daily parking permits.
· Parking Restriction Reminders: Addison (North Side) from Clark to Ashland from 4pm until 11:30pm during all night games, Clark Street (east side) from Waveland to Irving Park Grace (north side) from Clifton to Racine and, Clark Street (both sides) Sheffield to Addison Two Hours before until One Hour after all games Vehicles parked in these areas are subject to ticket and tow.
· Vehicles in violation of parking regulations resulting in a public safety hazard, such as Bus Stops, No Parking/Tow Zones, crosswalks, driveways, alleys, etc. are subject to immediate ticket and tow.
· The Cubs Hotline is funded by the Chicago Cubs and staffed by the 19th District Police personnel beginning one hour before until two hours after all baseball games and concerts. To report parking violations and other quality of life issues that require Police attention, please call 1-866-427-3869. Please call 911 for all Police emergencies. Any issues or comments pertaining to the ballgames or concerts should be directed to the Chicago Cubs at 773-404-CUBS or via email: Neighors@cubs.com.
· Traffic “slowdowns” are implemented on Clark Street from Newport/Sheffield to Grace and Sheffield from Newport/Clark to Grace in order to regulate the amount of traffic coming into the area at the same time. These streets will remain open unless deemed necessary for public safety reasons by either the Chicago Police or Office of Emergency Management & Communications (OEMC).
· Temporary Street Closures: Pre & Post Game, at the discretion of the Police or OEMC, Addison from Racine and Halsted Clark from Newport/Sheffield and Grace and Sheffield from Clark/Newport and Grace may be closed to vehicular traffic for public safety. Residents requiring access must provide photo ID with current address. Please respect the Traffic Management Agent directives. ALL vehicular traffic may be restricted when pedestrian traffic is at its peak pre and post-game. While this may be inconvenient, public safety is of the utmost importance.
· Street Closures: Waveland Clark to Sheffield and Sheffield Addison to Waveland will be closed approximately two hours prior to game time until at least one hour following the end of game or until the Police/OEMC deem the streets are safe to reopen to vehicular traffic.
· Truck traffic is prohibited in the Wrigley Field Security Perimeter bound by Cornelia and Grace / Halsted and Racine 90 Minutes prior and until at least one hour after all games, concerts and events.
· Expect heightened Police presence and enhanced security measures throughout the Wrigley Field Area. Please have Identification available for presentation to any law enforcement officer or traffic management agent upon request.
Wrigley Field neighbors residing within the 60613, 60614, 60640 and 60657 zip codes interested in joining the new list can visit the Cubs Front Office at 1101 W. Waveland Ave. to sign up.
To join the list, you will need to provide documentation that lists your name and current street address. Acceptable documentation includes a valid driver’s license, state issued identification card, vehicle registration or recent utility or credit card bill. Please note you may only register yourself.
By updating the list, the Cubs hope to continue to ensure special offers made available to neighbors who live in our community. Please contact the Cubs at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.