Today the Governor launched the All In Illinois campaign, to remind residents of our state to stay home, stay safe and stay healthy. On our All In Illinois website, you will find a tool kit of key messaging, social profile templates and downloadable posters for you and your family, neighbors, employees, members and constituents. Please share this toolkit with your email lists and share through social channels so that we get this message to as many people as possible. We will be providing physical signs across the state and we will share the details once system is in place.
Below you will also find a list of federal and state programs we encourage businesses to take advantage of. Please visit our website here for more information.
Federal and State Programs
Aid to Small Businesses
- Economic Disaster Injury Loan and Loan Advance
- Paycheck Protection Program
- SBA Express Bridge Loans
- Subsidies for Current SBA Loan Payments
- Illinois Small Business Emergency Loan Fund
- Downstate Small Business Stabilization Program