The second weekend of Dine Out on Broadway will be this Friday, June 19th from 12pm-10pm, and Saturday, June 20th, and Sunday, June 21st from 11am-10pm.
Join us at one of the first street closures open for outdoor dining as part of Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s “Make Way for Dining” pilot program! 30+ restaurants and food establishments along Broadway from Belmont to Surf will participate.
The restaurants’ sidewalk patios will be extended into the street, and there will be communal seating areas placed throughout Broadway for those who would like to order carry-out and enjoy it outside. Click here for the list of participating businesses.
All social distancing, face covering, and other reopening guidelines will be followed and enforced. The 36 Bus on Broadway will be rerouted (check the CTA website for updates) and Barry, Oakdale, and Briar will become two way streets to accomodate local traffic.
Please remember this initiative is intended to support our local restaurants and is not a street festival. Open containers and congregating in large groups are not permitted. Attendees should wear face coverings and maintain a social distance when traveling to and from dining establishments. Please see below for detailed information on local street closures and parking restrictions.
- BROADWAY CLOSED FROM BELMONT TO MARIANOS GARAGE
- BRIAR CLOSED W FROM CAMBRIDGE TO CLARK
- BARRY CLOSED E FROM CLARK TO PINE GROVE
- WELLINGTON STAYS OPEN EASTBOUND
- BROADWAY NORTHBOUND OPEN FROM WELLINGTON TO MARIANOS GARAGE
- BROADWAY CLOSED S FROM WELLINGTON TO SURF
- BROADWAY CLOSED N FROM EASTSIDE SURF
- SURF AND WELLINGTON REMAIN OPEN
NO PARKING SIGNS
Side streets of Broadway Expanded Seating
- 626 W Briar W to 551 W Briar
- 626 W Barry to Pine Grove-Strip, BOTH SIDES!!
- 626 W Wellington to 551 W Wellington
- 626 W Oakdale to 551 W Oakdale
- BROADWAY Proper
- 3200 N Broadway to 2800 N Broadway