Dead & Company- Friday, June 14th and Saturday, June 15th
Gates open at 4:30 p.m. and shows begin at 6:30 p.m.
Parking Restrictions- June 14th and 15th: 3:00 p.m. to Midnight
- Clark – Both sides- Newport to Addison
- Clark – East side only- Waveland to Irving Park
- Addison- Wilton to Clark- Both sides
- Addison – North side Only- Clark to Southport
- Irving Park – Clark to Seminary- Both sides
- Eddy– Clark to first alley west- Both sides
- Newport– Clark to first alley west- Both sides
- Cornelia– Clark to first alley west- Both sides
- Patterson– Clark to Racine- Both sides
Full Street Closures- June 10th through June 16th
- Sheffield – Addison to Waveland (Except Fire Lane)
- Waveland – Sheffield to Kenmore (Except Fire Lane)
Parking Restrictions for Concert Setup and Take Down June 10th through June 16th
- Grace– Racine to Green Lot Entrance – North side only
- Sheffield– 3700-3721 North – Both sides – Trucks will be entering and exiting the parking lot on the west side of Sheffield
What to expect as concert setup and take down occurs:
- Trucks, cranes, forklifts, etc. will line up on Waveland and proceed to Sheffield where they will be unloaded to move materials into the Ballpark.
- Trucks will be traveling from both Irving Park between Clark and Sheridan/Sheffield and the Camry Green Lot at Grace and Racine to the ballpark during both setup and take-down.
- Wrigley Field will be transformed into a concert venue with the installation of staging, sound and lighting equipment. Seating areas will be added to field.
- Lights at Wrigley Field will be on throughout the week as concert setup and take down occurs.
- Wrigley Field lights will be on OVERNIGHT June 14th through June 16th.
Concert Day Highlights
- Residential Permit Parking restrictions will be enforced. Vehicles parked in violation of the Residential Permit Parking regulations are subject to ticket.
- Priority towing will take place in all special areas designated as “No Parking.”
- Violation of parking regulations resulting in a public hazard, such as in bus stops, No Parking/Tow Zones, crosswalks, driveways, alleys, etc. will be strictly enforced and are subject to ticket and tow.
- Residents are encouraged to contact the Night Game Hotline (1-866-4CPD-TOW) to report quality of life issues requiring police attention. Please call 911 in cases of emergency.
- General complaints regarding the concert should be directed to the Chicago Cubs at 773-404-CUBS or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Addison between Racine and Halsted may be closed to vehicular traffic as a public safety measure at the discretion of the CPD and/or OEMC before and after concerts. Traffic will be rerouted north/south on Racine/Halsted. While this may be inconvenient, public safety is of the utmost importance.
- “Hospitality Teams” an independent third party hired by the Chicago Cubs will be throughout the neighborhood between 9:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. The teams aim to provide a visible presence in the community. Look for them in bright yellow jackets!
- TAILGATING AND ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION ON THE PUBLIC WAY ARE PROHIBITED. VIOLATIONS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.