COME WORK AT THE 44TH WARD OFFICE
We’re looking for students with…
- A passion for public policy, political science, communications, and/or journalism
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An interest in serving a diverse, vibrant, and close-knit community
- Strong computer skills
Description: 44th Ward Intern
Location: Ward Office, 3223 N. Sheffield Ave.
Compensation: Approved Credit Hours
Hours: 12-20 hours per week, Summer and Fall interns needed
- Processing constituent and city service requests
- Selling guest parking passes
- Fielding constituent and city phone calls
- Assisting with projects
- Attending selected CAPS and community meetings with staff
- Updating 44th Ward website
- Miscellaneous clerical work (letters, filing, faxing, copying)
Check out our website, www.44thWard.org, or find us on Facebook – Tom Tunney.
Please direct all resumes, cover letters, and questions to Chris Jessup at firstname.lastname@example.org.