Archives for 2021
CTA Construction in Alley of N. Sheffield
CTA Construction Closing Alleys
Apply – Greencorps Chicago
Chicago Moves to Lighter COVID Restrictions
Chicago Moves to Lighter COVID Restriction Tier
Governor Pritzker just announced the opening up of businesses located in Region 11 (City of Chicago) to Tier 1 Mitigation starting TOMORROW, January 23.
Please note the following changes:
Bars and restaurants
- Indoor service limited to 25% capacity or 25 persons per room, which ever is lower
- No tables exceeding 4 people indoors an 6 people outside
- Suspend indoor service if not serving food
- Outdoor, delivery and takeout service continues under updated hour
- Face coverings must be worn at all times, except when patrons are seated and actively eating or drinking.
- Patrons must be seated whenever they are eating or drinking
- Tables must be six feet apart
- All bars and restaurants must close at 11pm
- Indoor service limited to no more than two hours
Food must be available at all times in order to offer indoor service. This means that bars, taverns or breweries without a food license can reopen indoors as long as they partner with a food establishment so that food is available to patrons at all times (e.g., making menus available and allowing delivery, allowing patrons to order from third-party delivery services).
Eviction and Lockout Prevention
Brown Line Track Maintenance