The 52nd Annual Chicago Pride Parade will be held Sunday, June 25th. Please take a look below for the map of the route, street closures, and pedestrian crossing areas.
The route will begin at Broadway and Montrose, going North on Broadway to the 3800 block of Halsted, then will turn onto Belmont heading East, then a turn onto Broadway heading South, and finally a turn heading East onto Diversey and ending at Diversey and Canon Dr.
- Montrose from Clark to Sheridan
- Broadway from Wilson to Montrose
- Sheridan from Wilson to Montrose
Towing will begin at 4 am along the route
- Closures for staging areas begin at 5 am
- Parade Route will close at 10 am
- Cross-Streets will close in rolling closures from 10 am to 10:30 am
Starting 5:00 am to 8:00 pm
- both sides of Montrose Ave from Greenview Ave to Hazel St
- both sides of Broadway St from Leland Ave to Grace St
- both sides of Sheridan Rd from Montrose Ave to Agitite Ave
- both sides of Sheridan Rd from Sunnyside Ave to Buena Ave
- both sides of Sunnyside Ave from Sheridan Rd to Broadway St
- both sides of Halsted St from Gracee St to Clark St
- both sides of Belmont Ave from Racine St to Broadway St
- both sides of Broadway St from Melrose St to Diversey Pkwy
- both sides of Diversey Pkwy from Broadway St to Cannon Dr
- both sides of Cannon Dr from Diversey Pkwy to Fullerton Pkwy
- both sides of Addison St from Halsted St to Sheffield Ave
- both sides of Addison St from Halsted St to 736 W Addison
- both sides of Waveland Ave from Halsted St to Broadway St
- west side of Broadway St from Belmont Ave to 1/2 block North
- both sides of Buena Ave from Broadway St to Sheridan Rd
- Halsted St at each intersection within 200 fr in both directions between Waveland Ave and Belmont Ave
- east side of Aldine Ave from Halsted St to Alley (729 – 759 W Aldine)
- east side of Racine from Wellington to Belmont Ave
- both sides of Grace St from Halsted St to Fremont St
- Roscoe St from Halsted St to 200 fr east of Halsted St
- south side of Diversey Pkwy from Clark St to 100 fr west of Clark
- both sides of Halsted St from Addison St to Clark St
- both sides of Lak Shore Drive West from Cannon Dr to Diversey Pkwy
- both sides of Roscoe St from Clark St to Halsted St
Starting 5:00 am to Monday, June 26th at 7:00 am
- both sides of Halsted St from Addison St to Clark St
- both sides of Belmont Ave from Sheffield Ave to Halsted St
- both sides of Clark St from Belmont Ave to Halsted St
- both sides of Halsted St from Belmont Ave to Barry Ave
- both sides of Sheffield from School St to Wellington Ave
The Pride Parade steps off this Sunday, June 25th, at noon. Parking restrictions will be in effect and strictly enforced starting at 5 AM Sunday morning for the assembly area and parade route. Street closures begin as early as 8 AM. Drivers are urged to carefully read signage before parking. To locate a towed vehicle, please call 3-1-1 or visit this website. As a reminder, if you notice suspicious or criminal behavior or objects, please call 9-1-1 or notify onsite security immediately. Thank you for your cooperation.
Spectator Crossover Locations
- Montrose & Broadway
- Grace & Halsted
- Aldine & Halsted
- Cornelia & Halsted
- Irving Park & Broadway
- Wellington & Broadway
- Addison & Halsted
- Barry & Broadway
Cooling buses, if needed, will be available at the following locations:
- Addison west of Halsted
- Roscoe east of Halsted
- Belmont east of Broadway
- Wilton north of Belmont
- Buena west of Broadway
- Belmont westbound between Halsted and Clark (2 buses)
From the Red Line, Wilson, Sheridan, Addison or Belmont all provide access via a short walk to the parade route.
From the Brown Line, Diversey, Wellington and Belmont are the nearest stations to the parade.
Lakefront bus routes, including the #146 and #151, provide convenient access from the north, the Gold Coast/North Michigan Avenue and downtown, to the areas east of the parade route.
The Belmont station and the area around it tends to become the most crowded on the day of the Pride Parade. We encourage you to consider avoiding this area and enjoying the parade from other parts of the route, including near Wilson and Sheridan on the Red Line. Entry to the Belmont station may be restricted to the main entrance on the south side of Belmont Avenue.
Rerouted Bus Lines: (as early as 7am)
- 8 Halsted
- 22 Clark
- 36 Broadway
- 76 Diversey
- 77 Belmont
- 78 Montrose
- 80 Irving Park
- 151 Sheridan
- 152 Addison
See below for a comprehensive map of pedestrian crossings, train lines, and bus lines available:
OEMC issues alerts and notifications needed to keep residents and attendees up to date on weather conditions and emergencies.
- Sign up for NotifyChicago alerts at NotifyChicago.org
- CHILAKE: For lakefront notices, TEXT “CHILAKE” to 7-8-0-1-5
- CHIBIZ: For alerts affecting businesses, TEXT “CHIBIZ” to 6-7-2-8-3
For additional information on emergency preparedness information, visit the OEMC website at Chicago.gov/OEMC. Follow the Office of Emergency Management and Communications on Facebook (@coemc), Twitter (@ChicagoOEMC) and Instagram (chicago_oemc_911).
Pole Markers: Know Your Location.
Temporary pole identifiers are visible from light poles throughout the parade route to mark the location. Look up for the black signs with white lettering. Call 9-1-1 to give the letter-number combinations on the pole nearest to your location to help first responders locate you as quickly as possible. You can also use the identifiers to let friends and family know where you are if you become separated at the event.
Pride Safety Tips