Residential Permit Parking (Zone 383) is strictly enforced. As an added neighborhood protection, Permit Parking Zone 383 from Belmont to Irving and Broadway to Ashland within the 44th Ward is a Tow Zone from 5pm to 10pm for night games. Vehicles parked in violation of Residential Permit Parking regulations are subject to ticket and/or tow beginning at 5pm for all night games.
- Residential Parking Guest Passes are valid on night games. They must be properly completed and displayed on the passenger side windshield no later than 5pm.
- It is illegal for any person or organization, to offer for sale, expose for sale or acquire for the purpose of sale any residential parking permit or daily parking permit. Violators are subject to a fine of up to $1500 and banned from residential daily parking permits.
- Reminder: There is No Parking on Addison (North Side) from Clark to Ashland from 4pm until 11:30pm during all night games and on Eddy (North Side) from Racine East to the first alley two hours before until one hour after all baseball games.
- Priority Towing will take place in all special areas designated as No Parking (Clark, Addison, Eddy, etc.).
- Vehicles in violation of parking regulations resulting in a public safety hazard, such as Bus Stops, No Parking/Tow Zones, crosswalks, driveways, alleys, etc. are subject to immediate ticket and tow.
- The Cubs Hotline is operated one hour before until two hours after all baseball games. To report night game parking violations and other quality of life issues, please call 1-866-427-3869.
During Pre & Post Game, at the discretion of the Police and/or OEMC, Addison between Racine and Halsted may be closed to vehicular traffic as a Public Safety measure. Traffic will be rerouted North/South on Racine and Halsted. While this may be inconvenient, public safety is of the utmost importance.