One-Day Residential Parking Guest Permits (which are valid for 24 hours from the time written on the permit) are available to 44th Ward residents. They are printed on demand upon purchase in sheets of 15 for $8.00 (limit 30 guest permits per living unit every 30 days- no exceptions). Guest permits can be purchased at the 44th Ward Service Office.
- Photo ID
- proof of residency (current lease or current utility bill; a driver's license with your current 44th Ward address is valid for both an ID and proof of residency)
- Your proof of residency must be a paper copy. No electronic copies or email documents will be accepted.
- $8.00 (cash, credit, or check)
You can also purchase permits online from the City Clerk's website. Please allow a minimum to 14 days to receive your sticker and guest passes. Please note: if you have purchased Residential Guest Passes online but have not received them, we are unable to print them, as the system allows residents to purchase up to 30 passes per residential unit every 30 days.
Tips to Avoid Parking Tickets When Using Residential Parking Guest Passes
- Use Ink to write the time and date on the parking pass
- Be sure to circle AM or PM
- If you make a mistake, DO NOT alter/change the information, destroy the pass and use a new one
- The pass must be affixed to the passenger side of the windshield and not placed on the dashboard.
- Cubs Night Game Enforcement BEGINS at 5PM. Vehicles failing to display a properly completed permit are subject to ticket and tow.