Cubs Night Game Parking
As of July 1, 2008, the LV-2 Cubs Night Parking program has been eliminated in the 44th Ward, except for the two blocks West of Ashland Ave. If you live on those blocks, please stop into our Service Office (1057 W. Belmont) with a photo ID and proof of residency.
On streets North of Belmont in the 44th Ward, Residential Permit Parking Zone 383 night game enforcement begins at 5:00 p.m. Residential parking permit and/or a guest pass must be displayed by 5:00 p.m. Vehicles not displaying proper permits may be ticketed and towed.
For the Cubs Night Game schedule, please click here
If you live in a LV-2 Zone, please double-check which ward you live in by clicking here
2012 LV2 Program (46th and 47th Wards)
• Only eligible residents residing on "LV2" Only Streets will be mailed Cubs Night Game (LV2) Parking Permits. (West of Ashland)
• The mailing will consist of One Annual Sticker and One All-Season Guest Pass.
• Residents that live in Zone 383 will not be mailed permits.
• LV2 Passes are NOT valid in the 383 Permit Parking Zone.
• Zone 383 Parking Permits (Annual or Guest) are NOT Valid in LV2 Parking Zones (West of Ashland, East of Broadway, North of Irving)
• LV2 passes may only be used in areas that are designated "Cubs Night Game-LV2".
• Residents that live in Zone 383 do not need LV2 Passes and are not eligible for LV2 Passes.
• Residential Zone 383 Guest Passes are valid on Night Games, but must be displayed by 5PM regardless of when residential parking begins. Vehicles that fail to display the proper permit by 5pm are subject to ticket and tow.
• Per Section 9-68-020 of the Chicago Municipal Code, Residential Parking Permits may not be transferred, purchased or sold. Violators are subject to a fine of up to $500.