Wanted for Aggravated Battery - Knife
About This Crime
On June 17, 2012, at approximately 11:00 p.m., in the 1200 block of W. Byron, the victim, an adult male, was walking his dog when he was approached by an unknown male offender. The offender walked past the victim, then grabbed the victim from behind and cut the victim on his throat. The victim was treated for non life-threatening injuries at an area hospital. The offender fled the area on foot.
About The Offender
• Male black
• Approximately 30 years old
• 6' 1" tall
• Dark complexion, Afro hairstyle
• Wearing a white tee-shirt with black stripes and black shorts
What You Can Do
• Be aware of this situation and alert neighbors in the area about the crime.
• If possible don't walk alone and stay in well lit areas.
• Call 911 to report any suspicious person(s), vehicles(s), or activity in your neighborhood.
• Call 911 and provide a detailed description of the offender(s) including any vehicle description and license plate information.
If you have any information about this incident, please call the Area North Bureau of Detectives at (312) 744-8261.
Ref. - RD# HV-339926
You can download and distribute the flyer by clicking below, including the police sketch:Community_Alert_630-12-013.doc (135 KB)